"We have approval from Bellator, we just need an opponent to be ok'd," said Daley to MMA Weekly. "We're going after various opponents right now, but as usual a lot of fighters are running scared."
After a bar fight during the holiday week landed Daley behind bars, Bellator removed him from their upcoming welterweight tournament as he was barred from entering the country due to the arrest. Days later, Daley went on his Facebook account saying that Bellator was not allowing him to fight in his home country since he was under contract with them. Daley's court date is set for April.
Delay's only Bellator appearance was a first round TKO over Rudy Bears (14-11) at Bellator 72.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Daley returns to action at Cage Contenders on February 23 in the main event. An opponent has not been named.
- Jon Fitch Sees GSP Defeating Nick Diaz, Facing Nate Marquardt After
- Michael Bisping Reflects On Alan Belcher, Tim Boetsch Fights
- Costa Philippou Targets Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva Winner
- Bjorn Rebney Denies That Paul Daley Is Allowed To Compete For Another Promotion
- Bellator Commitment Removes Renato Sobral From Coaching On TUF: Brazil
- Video: New Promo For The Ultimate Fighter: Jones Vs. Sonnen
- UFC 155 Prelims Generate 1.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.