The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is back in the ACC Championship game, facing a familiar foe in Duke (the team we covered just yesterday). I will certainly be switching over to that game when there are breaks in the Florida Gators vs. Kentucky Wildcats match-up for the SEC Championship. Much like Duke, North Carolina has produced many NBA players. Check out the partial list along with their agents of record.
- Ed Davis – Rob Pelinka (Landmark Sports Agency)
- Danny Green – Bill Duffy (BDA Sports)
- Wayne Ellington – Arn Tellem (Wasserman Media Group)
- Ty Lawson – Leon Rose (Creative Artists Agency)
- Tyler Hansbrough – Jeff Schwartz (Excel Sports Management)
- Reyshawn Terry – Lance Young (Octagon). Currently playing for Brose Baskets of the German League.
- Brandan Wright – James Tanner (Williams & Connolly)
- David Noel – Kevin Bradbury (BDA Sports). Currently playing for Paris-Levallois Basket in France Pro A.
- Rashad McCants - E. Lindsey Maxwell
- Sean May – Arn Tellem (Wasserman Media Group). Currently playing for Fenerbahçe Ülker in Turkey.
- Raymond Felton – Kevin Bradbury (BDA Sports)
- Marvin Williams - James Tanner (Williams & Connolly)
- Joseph Forte - John Ebeling (JEMsports)
- Brendan Haywood – Andy Miller (ASM Sports)
- Shammond Williams - Rade Filipovich (BDA Sports)
- Vince Carter - Kurt Schoeppler
- Antawn Jamison - Arn Tellem (Wasserman Media Group)
- Rasheed Wallace – Bill Strickland (Lagardere Unlimited)
- Jerry Stackhouse - Jeff Schwartz (Excel Sports Management)
The list could have gone on and on. Arn Tellem and WMG seem to be just as entrenched at North Carolina as they are at local rival Duke. However, there is no one agent or agency that dominates this school. BDA also seems to have had a strong presence over the years. But look at the first seven players listed, which are the last seven to be drafted out of UNC. Each one of them has signed with a different agency. It would be tough to say that Roy Williams promotes any particular agent to his players.
Popular VideoIt turns out President Trump's budget has $2 trillion error in it: