There was no Adam Lambert on last night’s bloated American Idol finale.
Guess it was more important to have The Bee Gees, Alice Cooper, Joe Crockeretc (and to let Janet Jackson sing TWO numbers) then to give the stage to one of the biggest stars the show has ever produced and one of the strongest mentors all season.
Adam knows there are all kinds of stories out there so he took to Twitter to clear them up. Here it is, straight from the horse’s mouth:
1. HAHA. I have now just been made aware of more gossip and rumormill: First of all, i was never asked to appear on the finale in any capacity.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
2. All i ever heard was:”you’ve not been asked to perform on finale.Would you l…ike to sit in the audience?” Me:sorry-Too much work to do today.
3. Sick of certain journalists and jealous people in the industry trying to stir up bullsh*t drama. Must not be getting laid. GET A LIFE! HAHA
4. sad that Im forced to defend myself bout situation no one pointing fingers knew any factual details about. Im working so hard on this tour!!
5. Would have loved 2 have been at the Idol Finale to wish Simon farewell and support the finalists, but this tour for my fans is my priority.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
6. 2nd: I DID come down w a throat bug most likely caught on my flight back from this past weekends’ concert in Boston.
7. was put on vocal rest yesterday from MY show’s rehearsals which doubled the work 2 do 2day since all equip. had 2 be sent back east tonight.
8. …music programmer, band and dancers and created all day. I’m so excited to get to work w such an amazing team to bring my vision to life!
‘9. Im blessed 2 be so busy & thrilled to take my nearly SOLD OUT tour on the road promoting love, diversity, peace, bravery & pride.Oh n’ GLAM
10. and thanks for your words of support true fans! Dont worry, i just had to get it off my chest (publically) Im totally over it now.