*On a side note, I have no idea why I make such weird expressions when I am filming. I think it must be the stage fright (it takes me MULTIPLE times to shoot videos I get so nervous and tongue-tied). Also, upon re-watching I realized that step 8 says “wash your hair after you condition” when really I meant wash your BODY after you condition. Oops!
10 Tips for Preventing Post-Workout Breakout
Popular VideoPeople were so furious about this Pepsi ad that Pepsi pulled it after just one day. Watch it here and decide if it's offensive:
- Don’t wear makeup while you’re working out.
- Wash your face or shower immediately post-workout.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Drink lots of water.
- Dress the part (moisture-wicker clothing).
- Change your make-up routine if you can.
- Avoid steroid pre-cursors or steroids.
- Wash your body after you condition.
- Do your laundry daily.
- Use an exfoliating scrub (or a homemade mask like Laury’s)
Do you break out after a workout? What are your best tips for preventing it?